Tuesday 12 June 2012

Proud!

Emma is currently in the final stages of her degree and we are very focused on her doing the best she can and getting a good job. Yesterday Emma had a Maths and Literacy test for a job she has ben shortlisted for. She did very well but I am glad it was her not me taking the test, it sounds very hard even for someone as bright as my beautiful wife! 
Today Emma had to make a presentation which we rehearsed a lot at home and she was very competent and well prepared for. I have not seen her yet, but apparently it went well-ish.
 I was thinking this morning that presentations are something that I am used to in my  work  and feel very confident doing, as I teach and present my ideas all the time. However I have just discovered that I am the only member of staff that is free to do a funding presentation tomorrow morning(!) and my confidence has slipped slightly. I am however excited at the prospect of getting to talk about my wonderful company and show off about all the great work we do for kids and theatre in Birmingham and our successes. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment