Sunday 17 June 2012

Good Morning

One thing where Emma and I differ is our wake up routine!
I can snooze with the best of them but  I can also wake up, hop out of bed, get up, dressed and ready to leave the house in minutes, Emma on the other hand has to set her alarm hours before she needs to leave the house and potter about before she goes anywhere. Classic example of this, this morning we need to leave the house at around 10.30am Emma set her alarm for 7.15am what the hell is that! We often over lap because of this, she wakes up at 4am to get to work and I go to bed at 4am because I get carried away in my work.
Routine is definitely something we need to work on! We both have jobs where there is little routine or pattern involved but when Emma qualifies and gets a job hopefully we will be able to put a system in place! Before a baby comes along and messes it all up!

No comments:

Post a Comment